Blog discussion board......
1.Based on your reflections, and on a scale of 1 to 10 (ten being optimal wellbeing), where do you rate your A-physical wellbeing, B-spiritual well-being, C-psychological well-being? Why?
A.) physical well being is a 7. I have health problems, and have pain daily.
B.) spiritual well being is an 8. I am in tuch with a higher power and have a personal relationship with Him and am in touch with my spiritual being, but as usual, I am a bit of a procrastinator and have put off my daily meditation...
C.) psychological well being is a 7. My psychological well being is in direct proprtion to my 12 step program and how well I am working it. With my busy schedule I also have gotten behind on my daily inventory of self.
2. Develop a goal for yourself in each area (physical, spiritual, psychological).
A.) my goal is to exercise more an dtalk to my doctor about pain management and having tests done to pinpoint the causes of my pain. B.) My goal is to do my daily meditation and to keep on my journey to enlightenment C.) My goal is to get to more AA meetings and read more of my AA literature.
3. What activities or exercise can you implement in your life to assist in moving toward each goal?
I need to increase my exercise level and my meditation level. I need to be on Facebook less and read actual books more. I need more time for reflection and relaxation. Graduating in Jan/Feb 2013 will help.
4. Complete the relaxation exercise The Crime of the Century. To hear this exercise, click here.
Describe your experience. (What it beneficial? Frustrating? etc.
the rainbow exercise was ok. I didnt get into it much and was hard for me to imagine beams of color shooting out of me. My imagination isn't good and this would take more effort than it would be of help to me. But I do get the idea of cntering ourselves and inputting positive thoughts into our psyche.
No comments:
Post a Comment