Monday, June 25, 2012

unit 2 late work

I am really screwin this thing up classmates. I didn't realize I had work to do in this for our unit 2. I thought I just had to set  this up and post my url in the blog discussion board. Ok I am old and got one year older today.
 So I will need to go through and add everyones blog feeds, just read how to do that! LOL.
Any how, WELCOME to my blog. I will work hard to try to make it interesting and reflective and hopefully helpful in some respect.
 I listened and participated with the Journey on relaxation exercise. I thoroughly enjoyed it and I could feel the warmth and heaviness. Afterwards I tried it in my legs. I have vericose veins, the kind that make poor circulation in legs and causes pain especially at night. My legs feel cold and hurt! With this exercise I was able to warm my whole body and the pain subsided, mostly. It is a very exciting discovery for me and I wish I had learned this a few years ago. I do believe this will change my life as it will help me to sleep better and feel less fatigued. I am in shock that this actually worked! WOW, glad I took this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment